The latest release of Eurekos LMS is disrupting the learning industry by doing exactly the right thing – putting content first.
The platform makes training content quicker and easier to develop, integrates delivery (including social learning), enables powerful administration, delivers insightful analytics, and is more effective in achieving the short and long-term goals of their learning architecture.
“Exceptional content is the driver of an exceptionally successful learning organization. We built Eurekos to fill a critical need in the marketplace – an LMS that is focused on content, and also motivates and engages employees.”
Kenny Munck, CEO and Founder
The Eurekos LMS outpaces the competition with:
- Rapid Course Builder: Produce effective content just-in-time with a one of a kind course builder that anyone can use.
- Fully Integrated Toolbox: Everything you need to quickly design amazing interactive courses. Includes videos, gamification, interactive learning tools, testing, etc.
- Content CoCreation: Create and maintain content easier and faster in collaboration with subject matter experts, instructional designers, users and even customers.
Debuting in 2018 Eurekos immediately emerged as one of the world’s top 25 learning systems according to Craig Weiss’ Learning Systems Ranking.
“Eurekos has a home run here. The built-in authoring tool is a slam dunk and it has very strong content curation. Functionality and UI/UX is good. The roadmap track record is excellent. You can do a lot with this: classroom management, competency management, and I could go on.”
In addition, Finances Online, the publisher of B2B software reviews and reports, just presented Eurekos with two awards:
Now, the Eurekos LMS also brings:
- Fully integrated Course Administration, making workflows a breeze. Everything needed to facilitate effective sign-up and enrolment for online, blended and classroom training.
- An Online Shop that works in conjunction from Course Administration facilitating registration and payment.
- A Virtual Marketplace that functions as a content hub, connecting partners, organizations or affiliates. It can be set up individually for clients and across platforms.
- An updated Help System which features pop-up video / content to help onboarding, and content and tool tips to satisfy ad-hoc questions.
The Eurekos LMS identifies critical data to support continuing skills development (CPD), competency management, and compliance training.
Eurekos is headquartered in Copenhagen with offices throughout Europe. As a learning technology company, our flagship product is the Eurekos Learning Management System, which is the first of its kind to help clients and partners create impactful learning content and repurpose old content, at record speed. It’s an LMS that puts content first, but it’s so much more. Eurekos delivers powerful administration, insightful analytics, and engaging social and collaboration tools.
More Resources & Information:
Phone: (+45) 71 99 44 54